Alcohol Server Training & Certification Courses
Alcohol Safety Institute of America, in association with Learn2Serve, offers online alcohol safety training courses for sellers, servers and consumers of alcohol to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking.
There are a number of reasons for alcohol training courses to be necessary. The primary purpose of alcoholic beverage server training is to mitigate liability during a lawsuit involving intoxication by providing evidence of intent on the part of the establishment that serves and sells alcoholic beverages - a "reasonable efforts defense."
Secondarily, these training courses are considered effective in reducing incidences of overserving patrons to the point of intoxication, and in preventing sales to minors. By taking our online alcohol safety training, you will learn what to look for and how to avoid these types of situations while serving alcohol.
Choose the state you are seeking certification in:
What Can These Online Courses Do For Me?
Online Alcohol Training gives you the skills, knowledge and certification you need to be a proficient alcohol handler.
- Provide verified alcohol training and certification
- With increases in incidents related specifically to alcohol, many states have chosen to raise the level of training necessary to serve alcohol.
- Our Alcohol Safety Training Courses will help you as a business owner, manager or employee to be understand the dangers and how to implement precaution while dealing with alcoholic beverages.
- Educate on state law pertaining to serving, selling and consuming alcohol
- Knowing your States' laws regarding alcohol is imparative to all servers of alcohol. It will not only protect you, but also your customers.
- Becoming certified in alcohol safety training will help you understand what your States' regulations entail. Having a strong knowledge of the law will help prevent issues from occuring, but also protect the establishment in the event of an accident.
- Teach the effects of alcohol and how it can affect yourself and your surroundings
- Our Alcohol Safety Class and Certification will help you understand the effects caused by the consumption of alcohol and how it can affect yourself, other and your surroundings.
- Understanding how alcohol affects you will help you, as a server, to understand how, and when, others are being affected by alcohol and become impaired.
- Give you the guidelines to becoming an efficient and educated alcohol server
- A certfied alcohol server should know not only the basics of alcohol consumption and intoxication, but also be able to identify and prevent over-serving.
- Our Alcohol Server Training and Certification courses will help you become a safe, knowledgeable and proactive server of alcohol.
Our online alcohol training courses are designed to provide necessary alcohol training and certification to those in need. Each state has different alcohol certification and training procedures, select your state to get started on your online certification now!
Why Alcohol Safety Institute of America!
- Recognized by major employers and insurance companies
- Trusted by over 500,000 certified industry professionals
- On-Demand Training, available 24X7
- Interactive multimedia courses with instant grading and online certificates
- Quality instructional content validated by state Alcohol Beverage Control boards
- Dedicated customer support