Florida Alcohol Seller/Server Training
Learn to serve alcohol in Florida.
Alcohol Safety Institute of America offers online alcohol safety training. Click to enroll, complete the course and print your certificate online.
Course Provided by: 360Training.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to Alcohol Service
- Lesson 2 - How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3 - Preventing Intoxication/Intervention Techniques
- Lesson 4 - Cutting Someone off/Intervention Techniques
- Lesson 5 - Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 6 - Protecting Yourself/Establishment from Liability
- Learn2Serve - Real World Practice
Florida Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service Refresher Course Off-Premise
This course provides you with all the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible server of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn: how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to cut someone off; how to prevent and deal with disturbances, and; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors.
Improving Your Tips, Tips on Getting Larger Tips!
Learn to get better tips in the service industry of Florida